Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flashback project

I hope you aren't sick of Pink Fig Patterns. My apologies if you are. My girls wore these dresses this past Sunday. B is wearing the green dress (made two years ago) and C is wearing the pink/green dress that I made for Easter last year. Both were made from the Lily top pattern.

I love this pic. It is always a matter of luck when the camera catches the right moment. These kiddos move so much, you never know what you are gonna get.



"Sister, sister....."


Maybe I'll work for J Crew.


Digital cameras are the best! I have so many bloopers. Wanna see them? Maybe next time. People at church often ask me, "When do you have time to sew?" Answer: Some of the dresses and pants were sewn before baby two was born. If I have completed a new sewing project, you can bet that my house is a mess and that I have baggy eyes because I sew when the kids are asleep. That is how I have time to sew.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have time to sew, either. But what would happen if we didn't have time to breathe? We would anyway. Because that's how we live. I must sew, so I do. I adore that green dress. It is gorgeous! The diamond pattern is lovely. You always had a good eye for fabric. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. I always appreciate your lovely comments. It puts a big smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete