Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All you need is love,

Sweetheart pants, and yummy sugar cookies for an awesome Valentines Day!!! Got this idea from Toad's Teasure and my brain kept saying, "Yummy sugar cookies, must make!" So my daughter and I spent Saturday afternoon making sugar cookie bouquets for Valentines Day.

My girls sharing their new found hiding spot before church on Sunday.

Valentines Day. A pic of my girls getting ready for the activities planned for the day.

And what have I been up to? Making these fun "Sweetheart Pants" by Pink Fig Patterns! I love them! So simple and very easy to make. Great for beginners and fun for expert sewers. This is a must have pattern.

These girls are crazy about their pockets.

She makes funny faces like her mom.
Let's just end this post with some sweetness.









No comments:

Post a Comment