Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ta -Dah!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!! My nice sister-in-law was so kind and offered to watch the girls this past Sunday afternoon. The girls were so happy to be with their fun Aunt E. This gave me the opportunity to finish my project. Thanks Aunt E! So here is my fun new V-day table runner. I hand embroidered the writing and quilted the rest with the machine. The pattern was purchased from Pine Needles.




Close-up 1

Close-up 2

So glad it's finished.
It takes me longer with my table runner projects because I usually do two at a time. One for me and my mom. I think it's easier to stitch, cut fabric, and sew two of the same thing at the same time. I finished mine on Sunday and my mom's on Monday.

Alright... off to the next project. My sister's B-day is coming up in March and I bought a new pattern to try out as a gift. Happy sewing to everyone out there. Please check out Lila Tueller's blog. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! What attention to detail! I cut out two of almost everything, too! It really helps. Good luck on your next undertaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am so jealous yours is done and mine is still in progress. I just need to sew it together, everything else is done. You have inspired me. Love you Lots Lisa

    ReplyDelete