Monday, May 9, 2011

Eye of the Photographer

I asked my husband to take pictures of the girls on Easter while I was making dinner. In my head I thought, get a pic of the girls in their dresses before they rip them off since coming home from church. Well, he got a pic of the girls as I asked. Hopefully, you can see their dresses. C's dress was B's last year. I just turned the sleeves into straps so that it was more like a jumper.


Monkey see, Monkey do.
Just B.



So proud of B!! She did an excellent job performing as a butterfly for her dance recital this past weekend.



Now on to my challenge. This Spring I am taking on KCWC which is Kids Clothes Week Challenge. All week I am suppose to take aside 1 hour each day to work on Spring clothes for my kids. I really should be finishing some quilts that I started two years ago but maybe this will get me the sewing groove by having some accomplishments along the way. Wish me luck and you are welcomed to join in the fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment